On Your Feet Britain
Take part in our national day when workers across Britain unite together and participate in a variety of fun and simple activities to #SitLess and #MoveMore at work on Friday 26th April 2019.
It’s FREE to sign up, simply register here
"Get up offa that thing"
The On Your Feet Britain Challenge dares you to take James Brown at his word and convert 'sitting time' to 'standing time'. Follow some simple changes - it’s easier than you think:
- Stand during phone calls
- Stand and take a break from your computer every 30 minutes
- Use the stairs
- Have standing or walking meetings
- Eat your lunch away from your desk
- Walk to your colleague's desk instead of phoning or emailing them
- Stand at the back of the room during presentations
Check out our challenge page for fun and easy ideas to take part. Why not take on a team challenge? Join-up with your co-workers and work together and compete with other teams within your organisation [More info].
Company Workplace Coordinators
Workplace Champions are required to communicate and administer the event throughout your organisation.
[Register now] and enter your details.
Why not advertise your event by setting up an On Your Feet Britain page on your company website to get the whole office involved.
What can I do now?
- [Register now] and enter your details
- You will receive a PASSCODE to download information including: posters, guidelines from March 2019.
- If you any other questions about getting involved please contact: @